Under sink filter for existing faucet

by Vickie
(Mechancisburg, PA)

Can you recommend an under sink water filter that uses my existing faucet?


Sorry, but I am not aware of any under sink water filters that use the existing faucet. All of the under sink filters that I have researched and reviewed require the installation of the separate drinking water faucet.

Please let us know if you find one. I will also come back and update this if I find one.

Return to Questions about Water.

Sign Up for Our Monthly 
WBH Newsletter

Whole House Water Filter